1. Golf Green Cover
- Design – The fitted covers are made rectangle in shape with dimensions that correspond to the particular green being covered.
- Be made of black woven Polypropylene.
- Provide a protective barrier against sun, wind, and harsh temperature.
- Be made to the dimensions according to the green to be covered.
- All seams and perimeter shall be reinforced with black tape.
- Provided with a means to resist abrasion against normal wear.
- Be Equipped with 12-inch straps to be used as handles and anchor points
- Straps will be 12-foot on center around the perimeter.
- All straps shall be sewn with reinforced 1-1/2 inch box tacks.
- Provide adequate each anchor pins 10-inch in length with plastic top clips.
- Black woven fabric
- Black thread
- Black reinforcement tape
- Strap layout
2. Basin Covers
- Design – The fitted covers are made rectangle in shape with dimensions that correspond to the particular basin being covered.
- Characteristics and Material Specifications – For more info contact Chris Kimbrough at email@example.com or (256) 335-1902.
Muscle Shoals Water Treatment Plant
North Columbus Water Treatment Plant
3. Hay Guard
- University of Georgia – Does It Pay To Cover Hay Bales